A downloadable project
a collection of five zine templates for making your own zines with 8.5" x 11" sized sheets of paper!
- 8 Fold Zine - one sided print creates a small 6 page zine with cover and back. requires: folding, minimal cutting
- Three Fold Pamphlet - doubled sided pamphlet that give you six columns for images and text. requires: folding
- Half Page - half size of a letter sheet, template for an 8 page zine with a cover and back. requires: folding and stapling (long arm stapler needed)
- Quarter Page - quarter of a letter sized sheer, template for a 10 page small zine with a cover and back. requires: folding, cutting, and stapling (long arm stapler not needed)
- 1:8 Page - one eighth of a letter sized sheet, creates 12 page small & wide booklet with cover and back. requires: cutting, folding, and stapling (long arm stapler not needed)
all templates have blocked out pages that are labelled and numbered and includes safe zone lines for printing and FLIPPED versions in the event your printer flips the second page when doing double sided printing. also included JPEG versions of each template (8 fold and 1:8 use same page style) with no text but page and safe zone lines.
*** always do test prints to see how your printer prints things before printing off a bunch of zines and potentially wasting ink and paper! printers are quirky! learn them and love them ❤︎❤︎❤︎ ***
Click download now to get access to the following files: